Betfair Betting Exchange with the highest odds and features, no margin, unique betting model.
About Betfair Exchange
Traditional bookmakers usually do not differ much from each other in terms of billing bets. Everywhere still with the self establish Odds by bookmakers themselves, moneyline of sporting events, multiple bet drawings, are all limited to a maximum rate. And if you want diversity, your choice is to consider Betfair betting exchange.
Betfair is that exchange, where your bets is bought by other players who wager for the opposite outcome of sporting events. And only you can decide what odds to wage, you can select (from 1.01 to 1000), but your odds will be located only in the event that someone else places a bet on such factor on the opposite outcome. This approach gives you infinite freedom of action.
Betfair Exchange – KYC
Do not forget that for starting the game and the possibility of withdrawing your winnings, you must verify your age and identity (Betfair KYC). To do this, you need to download the following documents in your account (scanned or photocopied):
- For personal identification (one of the documents):
- For complete identification (assuming you already uploaded document from the previous paragraph):
- A copy or picture of the front side of your credit card (assuming that you replenish your account with it), before downloading “power trowel” you should have all the digits of the card number except the last four in a graphics editor.
- Bank statement (if you replenish your account by bank transfer).
Betfair Exchange – Bets
Bets for an event on Betfair is called BACK and marked in blue, and a LAY is a bet against the event and marked in red. You can bet both for and against the event in an unlimited number of times in the same market before the game, and already during the match.
As you can see, in the Betfair you play against others just like you — other players — and not against a bookmaker. That is, you have no restrictions in the amount of bets, in the Odds, and maximum amount for bets. And thanks to the “free” Odds, they are no laid margin like in the traditional bookmakers. Instead, Betfair charges a small percentage on each winning bet (usually about 3-5 percent, depending on your country). Believe me; it’s quite a bit and get a lot less than if you wager at artificially low Odds.
There are graphs that illustrate changes in Odds at Betfair in every market. They show what was the odds at any given time. This gives an idea of how to change the “mood” in the market.
But this is not the only plus in exchange bets. Thanks to the “exchange-trader” model of bet sales, you can complete any rate before the end of the event with a guaranteed profit or loss, but less than the original rate. And all thanks to the fact that after placing a bet, unlike traditional bookmakers, you can continue to bet, and depending on the variation of the Odds. If you succeed with your first bet (for example, you placed bets for BACK on a football team, and she scored the first goal of the match), the odds LAY (which is Against) on this team will grow, and if you now LAY bet for an amount less than the original, you will ensure yourself a guaranteed profit before the game! And your winnings will be credited immediately to your account.
Do not forget that if no one will buy your bet, it will not be located. Therefore, for the successful tenderer should be particularly chosen markets.
Each market on the Betfair Exchange is as follows:
- “Matched”. This is the total amount of “transactions” (i.e. purchased bets). Do not forget that if no one will buy your bet, it will not be located. Therefore, the successful tenderer should have selected markets in which the sum of the bets is already being bought in large quantity (at least 15,000 pounds). Also, it is also possible for you to buy only a part of the bid.
- The present wagering factor is indicated under the Odds
- “Bet-slip”. Here you can enter the amount of the selected rate and adjust the Odds.
Betfair Exchange – Software
A unique opportunity to lock in profit before the match, gave an impetus to write a large number of programs for trading on the Betfair betting exchange. Thanks to the flexible and versatile API, many software developers write applications that allow trading in all Betfair sports markets with comfort, and even automatically! Agreeing to make profit “on the machine” is a very good prospect, you simply set the program algorithm based on its strategy and the program does all bets for you!
Let’s look at the most popular program for betting on Betfair, but first some explanations:
- Many programs have several kinds of display interfaces: “Grid” – a familiar interface that displays Odds, as well as on the Betfair website; “Ladder” – the so-called “ladder-interface,” where the Odds are arranged from top to bottom for ease of trade in-play.
- “Simulation Mode” (demo mode) — is a special mode in some programs, in which all functions are available in Betfair trade, but at the same time you do not invest your money and trade with virtual. This is a great option for those who want to try out their strategy or trading methods, without risking money.
The most popular free programs for trading on Betfair:
- Advanced Cymatic Trader for Betfair (
A list of the most popular paid programs for trading on Betfair with the highest functionality:
- Fairbot (
The cost of the program is only $99 a year, you can buy via the link (using Visa / MC, Webmoney, and PayPal).
- A Geeks Toy (
Program cost: £20 for 3 months or 60 pounds for 1 year subscription. Can be bought using PayPal or Skrill.
- Bet Angel Professional (
The cost of the program: There is a 14-day trial. Subscription can be arranged at 1 day (five pounds), 1 month (30 pounds), 2 months (40 pounds), 3 months (60 pounds), 6 months (100 lb.), and 1 year (150 pounds). Can be bought using PayPal.
- Auto Trading Fox (
The cost of the program is 117 pounds (license for one computer) or 147 pounds (license for 3 computers). Can be bought using: PayPal, Neteller, credit and debit cards.
- Bet Bot Pro (
The cost of the program: there is no trial period. Cost of BetBotPro (eternal license with free updates) – £77 (for 1 computer) or £100 (for 2 computers).
- Bf Bot Manager (
The cost of the program: There is a trial period for 5 days. You can purchase one of the license of your choice (the license is not time limited) – For 2 computers and 1 Betfair account (90 pounds) or for 4 computers and 2 Betfair accounts (135 pounds). You can buy using PayPal or bank transfer.
- MarketFeeder Pro (
Cost of the program: 30-day trial available. Cost of license: Weekly (8 pounds), Monthly (25 pounds), 3 months (50 pounds), 6 months (84 pounds), Year (127 pounds). You can pay via: PayPal, Z-Payments, and Webmoney.
- Bet Tornado (
Cost of the program: No trial. Bet Tornado costs only 13 Euros (eternal license), which can be purchased on iTunes.
Betfair Exchange – Finance
|Transfer method||Deposit||Withdrawal||Min. amount (D/W)|
|Bank wire transfer||£10/£10|
Betfair Exchange – Support
|Live Chat||on site|
|Phone||0344 871 0000|
Betfair Exchange – Other information
|Restricted Countries||United States, Hong Kong, China, Turkey, France, South Africa, Japan.|
|Site Languages||English, Bulgarian, Deutch, Russian, Portuguese, Italiano, Swedish, France, Spanish, Greek.|
|Sports||American Football, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Basketball, Snooker, Tennis, Horse Racing, Greyhounds, Gaelic, Voleyball, Cricket, Darts, Fighting, Floorball, Futsal, Biatlon, Pool, Water Polo…|
|Betfair Exchange – min. bet amount||£4|
|Betfair products||Betting Exchange, Casino, Poker, Games, Arcade, Bingo, Sportsbook, Pools Betting, Live Casino, Vegas.|